- Host: AMTA
- Location: Distance Learning through Go-to-Training platform
- Course meets: Thursday evenings from 7-10 pm Eastern time zone.
- Dates: August 24- December 14
- Leaders: Larry Dukerich & Brenda Royce
- Contact: email@example.com
This course is intended for teachers who wish to investigate a model-based approach to concepts not addressed in the Modeling Chemistry 1 workshop. These include an evidence-based treatment of the internal structure of the atom, periodicity and covalent bonding, intermolecular forces, equilibrium and acids & bases. This should appeal to teachers of an honors or AP course whose students can move through the basic concepts more rapidly.
- The Fall Distance Learning course will be conducted via GoToTraining.
- Current AMTA members receive a discount on the course fee of $910 and instead pay only $850. Course requires minimum number of registrants by August 8th date in order to run. Enrollment is limited to 24 participants.
- Full payment is due by August 8th to secure your seat.
For additional information and to signup go to: https://www.eweblife.com/prm/AMTA/my-rsvp/apply?record=979