Dates: July 20 – Aug. 7, 2020
Leader: Jeremy Secaur and Kris Newton
Contact: Teresa Marx, email@example.com
Registration information: stemteachersmassbay.org
- Participants should hold 9am-3pm (EDT) Monday-Friday, which will include up to 5 hours of synchronous work time.
- A typical daily schedule will include full group meetings in morning, a mix of small group and independent work time, and office hours in the afternoon, but will be modified as needed based on workshop content. Detailed schedules will be available in June.
- Instructors will make every effort to accommodate individual schedule constraints; please contact us for more information.
- Fee: $850, includes a kit of materials needed for at-home data collection.
- Participants will receive a PDP certificate for contact hours.
- For an additional fee, participants may opt to pursue 3 graduate credits. Details are available at stemteachersmassbay.org.
- AMTA Membership – new teachers to Modeling can join AMTA for $25 and current members can renew for $50 (regular membership is $75)